Friday, November 05, 2010

Fuck You!

Apparently my old high school is having an Alumni basketball game, and fuck them if they think I'm going. Why? Because when you're a fucking cherished piece of EHS basketball history as I am, when you were once an absurdly gifted skywalker who almost delivered a win in the 1988-89 campaign and they don't get down on their hands and knees and BEG you to come back and put on one more clinic of assassin-like shooting and heroics above the rim, you tell them to go fuck themselves. I mean, do they NOT remember me scoring over half our points against King William? Or the greatest walk of all time? Do these motherfuckers have no respect for the hero of the greatest game ever played? What the fuck? This is how you treat your heroes? Really?

1 comment:

The Gnat said...

Who the hell are those people? No, Jerome Whitaker, Darrell Hammond, Alfred Johnson? Maybe that is the girls BB team?