Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WRAR

Moi ICE:
As with "65 Love Affair" mentioned below, there are certain songs that I have only ever heard on my hometown radio station, and if I went home today and turned to 105.5 on the dial, I swear they'd be playing. Stuck in some weird, not-even-oldies-or-ironic-we-just-still-play-them time warp playlist. I sometimes think these songs were only ever played at that station and nowhere else, including:

"Take It Easy On Me" – Little River Band
"Stranger in My House" – Ronnie Milsap
"I Wouldn’t Have Missed it for the World" - Ronnie Milsap
"Just Once" – James Ingram
"For Your Eyes Only" - from the Bond flick, whoever did it. Sheena Easton?
As well as 65 Love Affair, I listed another example HERE.

GodIHateYourWRAR has reminded me of another example of these "only ever hear on WRAR" songs. Truly an 'RAR classic!


No comments: