Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Yes!!!

From the original Mrs. Xmastime list of 2006:
DENISE RICH
(ex-wife of Mark rich, dude pardoned by Clinton)
WEEKS ON THE CHARTS: 198
PROS: Another horse-face, and with over-tanned orange skin that gives her a slutty, fake look. Always seems to wear silky sexy clothes. RICH. Can hook me up with Bill Clinton. Has that “happy-dumb-fuck-bunny” look, so I might be able to fool her into hooking up with me.
CONS: Appears to live on another planet. Also she’s a “songwriter”, so I’ll be forced to sit there while she plays me her dreadful Lilith Fair-esque cuts. Ugh. Also, looks to be too dumb even for me. Would drive Theodore insane with her comments during "Entertainment Tonight"
ODDS: 20%. Might be the only girl on this list I’d hafta dump after a few weeks. “Denise! Shut up! You’re an idiot!! And your songs SUCK!!”
WELL well well...LOOK who's a widow now!  Don't worry baby, I'm coming! (breaking my IN CASE OF EMERGENCY BREAK GLASS case of Canoe cologne.)

No comments: