Monday, November 14, 2005

More reasons to hate actors

2 things drive me bananas about actors/actresses. #1: EVERY fucking time an actor talks about his/her audition, they all go "oh, it was terrible, I messed everything up, I walked out thinking I'd never get another part ever." and then voila, they get the job. EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!! None of them ever say "Boy, I walked in and really knocked the thing outta the park. Bought a new coat on the way home, knew I'd be getting paid." We have to go thru their faux-humble crap. shut the fuck up. and #2: How many times we gotta hear about an actor loving to play a bad, evil role and saying "the role allows me to be a real creep, to be a complete jerk and mean, which is so different from real life." oh, cause in real life Im sure you're a fucking saint, douchebag. Just once I'd like to hear the opposite "what an experience playing a nice, normal guy. As you and the girls at Scores already know in real life Im an asshole, sleazy douchebag. Man. what a change for me!" Fuck you. And your movie sucks.

No comments: