Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Coupla Things.

1) I just noticed something…if gambling is illegal, why do they have the point spreads in the newspaper every day? Isn’t this like listing where are the places to buy smack are? What the fuck.

2) Everyone needs to get off Rex Grossman's ass. Everyone keeps blaming this kid, we're all incredulous he hasn't voluntarily given up his starting spot. "You're so right, I don't belong here!!" Hey, how about blaming the numbnuts in the Bears organization for somehow letting themselves end up with him as their starter? Why are we not screaming at whoever set this up? "Okay, next year is our big chance to make a Super Bowl run...any position we need to shore up? No? Great!" Total fuckwads.

3) One time, years ago, I had accidently been using my roommates toothbrush. I know, gross. Anyways, all of a sudden one day a brand new one still in the package pops up with a note "Xmas, here's a new toothbrush so you don't hafta keep using mine." Very thoughtful, of course. Except...why wouldn't he just keep the new, non-Xmas tainted brush for himself and let me keep using the old one? Weird.

No comments: