Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Fucking Finally

All these years and years of having to reluctantly throw out the egg rolls from my Chinese lunch combos. Used to break my heart every time....such a fine deep-fried tube of oily crispiness, wasted because it housed cabbage. Ugh. Then...sweet epiphany! I finally found a role for them in my repast.

Take off one end of the egg roll –as little as possible, so you’re left with more to eat. Now take your fork and gut the egg roll. A real one, not one of the 14 plastic ones they force on you. What’s going on in China; they got a plastic surplus problem? I get a large Wonton soup, I get 6 spoons. How many people do they think I’m splitting the 6 little wontons with? Do you SEE me? (not a squint-eye joke...unless its funny) Get it all, you should be scraping by the end. Now you may either eat it al fresco, or dip it in your egg foo young sauce, or even better stuff it with your pork fried rice. Ta-DA!

No comments: