Monday, March 05, 2007

Hillary, Hillary, Hillary....sigh....

My oh my. I haven’t seen anyone fighting for the affection of black people this much since The Colonel came out with extra crispy.

HIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

But seriously. This is an embarrassing moment for Hillary, one of what I’m sure will be several Waterloos to come. What could she possibly have been thinking? “Hey, why don’t I go head to head with Obama in Selma? Seems like a good idea!”?!?!??!!! What's next - wearing your "magic underwear" in Mitt Romney's house? And the whole affecting a Southern drawl, beyond stupid. What the fuck – isn’t this woman sleeping with THE greatest natural politician alive? Wouldn’t you think he’d advise her a little?

But hell, good for black people that they might actually get some attention this election. Nice to know there might be people in this country that actually matter other than just




and











Well, and of course








Haha! "Cletus and Fetus"!!! I just came up with that!!! (wiping tears of laughter.)

No comments: