Tuesday, March 20, 2007

"My Guilty Pleasure"

I hate motherfuckers that claim a certain song or tv show is their "guilty pleasure." "MMM-Bop" comes on the radio and they're dancing to it sheepishly and say "oh man, I hate this music but this song is my one guilty pleasure." Yes. Cause I'm sure normally you're in your room listening to Bach's Das Wohltemperierte Clavier. Fucking christ. And you take a break from your "Masterpiece Theatre" marathons for "Real World/Road Rules Challenge", your "guilty pleasure!" If you like "MMM-Bop" just fucking say so you like the fucking song; the only people that will judge you is some douchebag like TA-DA! you!

These people, I wanna break my foot off in their asses. Would I feel guilty? Sure. And it's my fucking pleasure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh for Hanson's sake, I can't help it...the kid on the piano IS cute, but he is young enough to be my son...So what's not to feel guilty about? MMMmm-bop. I can't separate the kid from the song. I love it but it's just wrong. mofo effing wrong and ya know I hate that too..hence my guilty pleasure. Stop it!