Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fucking Seriously

Fucking seriously. We can put men into outer space, clone living things and give the Red Sox a World Series ring, but we just can’t solve the fucking riddle of trucks so fucking loud they blow your fucking head off your shoulders, can we? Do these things even have mufflers? Or did they stop developing the muffler years ago, and each of these 4-ton trucks have the muffler of a 1973 Datsun hatchback? “Well, I reckon that’s all we can do with a muffler Marv, we’ve taken it as far as it can go...wanna have a bite for lunch and then invent the internet? Great.” What the fuck...I’m walking down Metropolitan Avenue this morning and I swear to christ, every other vehicle was a humungous, rumbling truck so fucking loud I just wanted one of them to roll over my fucking skull. Seems fucking absurd; how is it we haven’t come up with a way to silence these things? The bored-out mufflers on motorcycles I understand – you have a tiny penis yet insist on everyone within 10 miles knowing you exist. “Hey, look at me! Little-dicked loud asshole, right here!! Look at me!!” But these trucks. Makes no sense. Can someone smarter than me work on this and figure something out? Maybe during her 23 days in the Big House Paris can come up with something. Like George Costanza giving up sex, maybe her having to devote her brain to something other than finding the world’s smallest dog or fucking dudes so dumb they have to ask which hotel chain she is an heiress of will turn her into a super-genius.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get some of those squishable eye plugs...and everything will go comfortably quiet. Just be careful on the street, though.

Anonymous said...

Ear plugs...I meant. You don't want to be pluggin' up your eyes.

Fred Flint said...

BUT HOW CAN WE SHUT UP A CUSSING SCUMBAG LIKE YOURSELF? MORON.