Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Godfather

Both of my godsons are unbaptized. Most people say the job of the Godfather is to make sure they do get baptized; I say it's to make sure they don't play soccer when they get older. I'm thinking I should claim myself Godfather of All Unbaptized Young Bucks. Wayward lads in search of male guidance. Op and I have a riff where I take these kids and put together a barnstorming basketball team, the thing being that all week leading up to the game I'm a ridiculous douche, emailing our upcoming oppenents trash talk about how bad we're gonna beat them, how much they suck, I might have done their mothers etc. Then we show up and they crush us like 110-30, but while there I'm the picture of cordiality and sportsmanship. "Great game guys! Great kids, you guys got a great program here, good luck! Great kids!" Then the second I'm back home I start trashing them about how lucky they were to win, they fucking suck and I'm STILL doing their mothers etc. Anyways. Dreams, eh?

No comments: