Sunday, May 27, 2007

Oh Goody, More Miracle Workers

Unreal! Just when I think I might be alright, I see people who can do something this amazing and I'm like fuuuuuuuuuuuuckk!!!!! Pretty cool. The Pepsi cans might be my favorite.

I also don't need to read about this motherfucker. Christ. Triple amputee, after being raised by a blind mother graduating medical school. Which I couldn't do with 6 arms. Camon. I remember trying to read Brokaw's "The Greatest Generation" but getting tired of chapter after chapter being "...after having both of his legs blown off and his head severed in half, Tom came back to Indiana, married his high school sweetheart and opened 823 lawnmower stores..." fucking christ.

My favorite triple amputee? Mama from "What's Happening!!" died a triple amputee. Hey hey...hey?

An interesting thought...if you had to be a triple amputeee, which limb would you keep? Hmm.

No comments: