Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Here Come the Cougars

Coupla weeks ago a friend of mine dropped the term "Cougar"; ie older chick on the prowl for younger dudes. Since then I haven't gone three minutes without hearing the term; from NYC all the way to Tappahannock VA and back again. I have never heard a new term set ablaze this quickly, even in this age of the internet and sickle cell. Yesterday I heard it on The View and on PTI and I joked to the Barber that if Regis drops it, I'm saying something. Just flipped during a "Dawson's Creek" commercial (second episode ever - Dawson's whore mom busted by Joey!!!!) and within seconds King Regis BAM!!! says Cougar. What the fuck.

My cougar resume here.

















"That's right, youngster...no teeth. Zero."

2 comments:

Angelissima said...

Kittens vs. Cougars:
(first time I heard the term a few weeks ago)
Age of Love

Seriously, this dude is gonna pick a 48 year old woman over a 23 year old?

Its a disaster.

Anonymous said...

Considering the feller in question is a former pro tennis player (and Greek), it's a wonder they trotted out a bunch of women at all. Is he gonna fuck 'em or shop with them? Stay tuned...