Monday, July 16, 2007

Cinephile

I'm thinking about actually going to a movie on Friday. I have no idea what's playing, but I'm thinking about actually going, buying a ticket, sitting in an ice-cold theater and watching a flick. Which I never do - since I've moved to NYC in 1998, I think the only flicks I've actually gone to see have been

Primary Colors
No Looking Back
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Gangs of New York
Igby Goes Down
The Swimming Pool
Gigli (yes!)
All the Real Girls
The Good Girl
The Anniversary Party
Fahrenheit 9/11
Legally Blond II
Hard Day's Night (Film Forum)
End of the Century
Punch Drunk Love


Hell, that's more than I thought. Prolly forgetting a few. But fuck it, I'm going to a movie theater on Friday.

3 comments:

Angelissima said...

You remember every movie you went to since '98?
Are you left-handed?

Gina said...

What's that supposed to mean?

Xmastime said...

yeah....expound please!