Friday, August 17, 2007

Fuck You Curt

It’s hard to put into words how much I hate Curt Schilling. He is such a loud-mouth look-at-me nobody that I would be okay with the Sox winning another World Series if it meant I could pay a fucking rat 25 cents to walk up and kick this motherfucker in the nuts (oooohhh, bloody nuts!! send them to the Hall of Fame!!) For all of his calling in to every talk show that will have him through the years, blathering that he “knew the real deal” when it came to steroids, when it came to Congress this dipshit started sputtering “oh gee, why listen to me, I’m a jokester! I’m a nobody!!” And then awhile back when he started spouting off at the mouth re: Barry Bonds’ personal fucking life? He cheated on his wife, he cheated on his TAXES??!! Schilling is such a little fucking shit that he has made Barry do the unthinkable: wave away his veneer of “I don’t care.” Barry has said he is going to sue Schilling’s ass off for slander, and I pray to God he actually fucking does it. The pounding Bonds has taken every step of the way to the HR record is bad enuff; but for some motherfucker to go to the airwaves to wave around personal shit like that? OOooooh, lemme guess Schillings argument: “oh, but your Honor! I’m just a ballplayer, a jokester! Who takes me seriously???!!" Fuck you. Bonds is the most hated man in baseball? Not in my eyes. Seriously, read up on this douchebag.

Let’s see what Mad Dog has to say about it.

No comments: