Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bush is Killing Us way More than Captain Caveman

An interesting thought on who's more evil, Bush or Bin Laden. The sad fact is, Bush is potentially doing WAY more damge to me and any children Britney squeezes out for me. I know that as I type this Toby Keith is flying in on a red, white & blue magic carpet to break his boot off in my ass, but it is what it is. Bush has destroyed this country in ways Bin Laden could only dream of, much to his delight I'm sure. And though yes I'm a left-wing commy pinko lefty pussy, at this point I don't even consider this to be Bush-bashing. Just the cold, sober, sad truth.

Speaking of our fearless leader, I stumbled on this list the other day. I was shaking my head, AMAZED at all the shit this idiot has fucked up. and then I noticed that this list is almost 3 and 1/2 years old!!! Jesus!! Look how much he fucked in a little over 3 years - we can only shudder to think what the list looks like by now. I will say this: no half-steppin for this mofo. When he fucks things up, he fucks things up. The dumb, elitist bull in our collective china shop.

No comments: