Thursday, October 04, 2007

Baptist Buses and Big Brothers

The "bear shit in the woods" bit below reminded me of my favorite of that genre, a la "does the pope wear a funny hat?" I don't know if he made it up, but when we were in high school once my brother used the phrase "does a Baptist church have a bus?" I guess only Southerners will get that. Still cracks me up.

HOWEVER.

The other day my brother, heretofore reasonably smart and rational, told me he thought the Sports Guy's Mike and the Mad Dog article was better than mine. I know he reads Xmastime, so I'm posting right now: no written apology/admission of wrongness, no Xmas gifts for Paddy Mac this year. I will cut the boy out of my life; he will grow up uncle-less! Well, except for his other uncle (whom I now publicly ask to join me in this crusade for righteousness.) The clock is ticking, I await your letter of apology. Thank you.







"Yo Pops, it's me! Listen, GET your ass a-typing and apologize to Xmastime! You were wrong, get over it! Do the right thing! Xmastime is amazing! I just shit myself! I'm out!"

No comments: