Monday, October 15, 2007

"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" TV Review Niblet

Pretty much unwatchable. I know I know, big shocker. Why are we even watching scenes of her family without Kim – are we supposed to pretend we’re not just watching hoping Kim’s top will come off, or maybe get some pixilated beef curtains? Camon. It’s 30 minutes of the mother and her litter of puppies saying “that’s how THIS family does it!” while we’re supposed to be impressed with how “entertainingly whacky” they are as well as “normal.” Mustly, it’s a group of women sitting on leather couches waiting for Kim to breeze in, which apparently she does once a year. To the camera the other sisters say things about Kim such as “if she took my sweater I’m gonna choke her with my bare hands!” Which would be interesting since I’m sure Kim has no idea who you are and her bodyguards would come between her neck and your little mitts. Oh, and there’s Bruce Jenner playing the “exasperated dad overrun by girls” role. Wow. TV at it’s best. When are those “writers” going on strike? Not soon enuff.

No comments: