Thursday, October 04, 2007

Seriously, Is this MOtherfucker Getting Paid by the Allusion?

"If I had chased all of these frivolous issues, I never would have turned around the deficit in New York City. I never would have reduced crime . . . welfare . . . and I wouldn't have been able to handle Sept. 11," he said.


Yet ANOTHER way Count Douchebag has found to squeeze 9-11 into questions re: his wife's infamous cell phone call during his chat with the NRA. Fucking hell - which reporter is he gonna pay to ask him on the record for the Yankees' odds of winning it all this year, to which he'll respond "...to win the Series?...oh, I'm gonna say the odds are ... 9 to 11."? aaarrgggghhh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easy chief, word is that her fan club and/or record label are buying up downloads to pad the stats. Britney is over. Her phone number will be e-mailed to you momentarily.