Monday, November 12, 2007

Confession

If I go a day or two without deoderant, my pits start to smell like Taco Bell. I don't mean that in a general "dude, your pits smell like Taco Bell" way; I mean they LITERALLY smell as if I'm a walking, talking, probably-doing-way-more-chicks-than-I-should-be Taco Bell. Of course I'm caught between "this is incredible! I smell like Taco Bell!!" and "that's not normal, it's disgusting, get some fucking deoderant...tho technically yes, it is incredible." Taco Bell. Taco Smell.

3 comments:

Gina said...

daddy smells like taco bell. i think it's the traditional onion sweat smell mixed with some kind of jalapeno and red pepper stink. My 4 year old nephew once gave his opinion on taco bell:

"The toys are bad, but the meat is good."

if it's affecting your love life, try a good lathering antibacterial soap and avoid polyesters. some of those antiperspirants contain harmful aluminum and will clog your sweat glands which are supposed to drain liquid taco schmaco. If you must, try Mike's fave, Arid Extra- Dry aerosol spray. Drives me nuts.

Gina said...

maybe a pinch of garlic too.

Gina said...

i think it's Arrid, with two Rs. Tall orange and black spray cans. Use liberally. There should be a cloud of fine powdery mist lingering if you've done it right. It's a great scent for the man who prefers to go next to natural. Very musky but clean.