Friday, November 09, 2007

The Manny Tapes

Letter recived today, 1:45pm from Xmastime's charge, aka "The Boy":

I don't know what Xmastime slipped in my bottle of milk this morning, but obviously I'd hafta be high as a kite to say that I loved this sorry fucking sack of douchebag, or to even infer that we were "buddies." Him being a total shitforbrains, I'm not surprised he's mistaken the fact that he's the only idiot willing to watch me for $6 a day with me being somehow attached or even friendly with him. He is someone who's paid to come wipe my ass cause my parents have real jobs and, you know, lives. I apoligize to anyone who was misled by this overfed retarded numbfuck.

Sincerely,
The Boy









"Hhahahaa!! Have fun scraping shit off my ass, Good Buddy! Ooooh yeah, right there...oh, we're such buddies! We're so close! Eat a bag of dicks, faggot!"

No comments: