Tuesday, December 18, 2007

As for the Mitchell Report...

...I'm not saying Clemens ain't guilty. More than likely he is. But if I'm gonna immediately and automatically throw away his Hall of Fame plaque and instantaneously wipe his 7 Cy Youngs, 354 wins and 4672 strikeouts from my brain, can I have more of a reason than allegations from a trainer whose claim to fame up until Monday was being a suspect in a rape case? Please? This guy opens his mouth and BAM! THAT'S IT ROG, SEE YA, FUCKFACE!!! Really? Odd to me. I might need a little more. And no, "gee he got really really big!!!" isn't enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did suddenly occur to me the other day that a 640 page is based on one dude's testimony. a dude seemingly in deep shit that would say most anything. though i stand by my clemens is and was always a shithead (and c'mon, if pettite is coming "somewhat" clean, then Clemens def ate roids for brunch), i'm starting to wonder a something about the mitchell report (no to all you psychos out there who think it's mitchell's vendetta as a red sox fan/employee against the yanks). one thing keeps irking me, if it took 640 some pages to tell everyone what they already knew, and the ultimate recommendation was to look forward and forget about retribution for the named players, then why did they name them?

Xmastime said...

making less and less sense every day. all based on the clemens trasiner and mets clubhouse kid? camon. careers smeared cause of this?