Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Blue Family Xmas with Paddy Mac

(read quickly, I got a feeling these aren't gonna sit well with P-Macs mom n pop!)





















Sistatime freaks the hell outta Paddy Mac for the first of what will be many, MANY times.




















Paddy Mac just found out his Uncle Will went to public school.




















“I’m bout done with THIS motherfucker!!!!”




















“I…see…dead…people…but…so…would…you…with…these…Coke…bottle…specs…”




















The ol’ Upside Down Bottle Hit. I call this picture “Eight eyes.”




















P-Mac and Jack are a little uncomfortable listening to their pops behind them talk about a certain photograph from their high school days…




















“Yeah, he got a punch on me. One. You wanna roll the dice too? Didn’t think so. Now carry your ass outta here.”


























"Too good for Old Navy??!!?" (ripping off jacket for beatdown...)




















Ohoh…one too many sippy cups of egg nog. “I didn’t leave the bottoms of my fucking legs in the jungle to come back to no gotdam negro president!!!!”

2 comments:

Gina said...

Richie Rich!

Anonymous said...

this dude is spot on to be cast for a re-make of The Xmas Story!!