Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Radio Nowhere, Indeed

I spent the weekend crying in my Cheerios that I wasn't gonna post me and Dave's E Street radio show after all; I was steaming about the powers that be taking liberties with cutting out what I remembered to be some great "bits" (my complete resequencing of The River!!!)and replacing them with cuts we never chose ourselves, a la "Price You Pay" and "Working on the Highway." I was en fuego as I recall, and now I feel neutered. But then I remembered you know what, it's not about Xmas for once, it's all about a coupla guys getting to blow up Bruce, which I'm always more than happy to do. So here it is, enjoy!



PS - I fucked up the recording near the end; and of course the part that gets cut is me talking about what I woulda put on Born in the USA. Ah well. Say la vee.

2 comments:

Gina said...

i needed dat tonight. danks.

Anonymous said...

WOW. two people who love "Take Em As They Come" as much as I do.

Is it me, or towards the end when the song sounds as though its about to fall apart, does Garry Tallent's bass playing sound like McCartney on The Beatle's "Rain"?

fucking triumph!