Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tales of a 30th Grade Metrosexual

I have officially kicked off my fashionista career, see here

http://fashionherald.blogspot.com/2008/01/farewell-foo-young-part-one.html

(sorry, link thing is jacked up.) They'll be more posts throughout the weekend, and I think Mondays will be my regular day along with some Fridays. Upcoming highlights include (hopefully!) a visit behind the scenes at Fashion Week, where I will look to conduct an interview with any models that will speak to me. And of course by "interview" I mean "a meeting or conversation in which a writer or reporter asks questions of one or more persons from whom material is sought for a newspaper story, television broadcast, etc." Wink wink. So keep checking in over at the Fashion Herald as we continue that long, slow march to my size 33s!!!

No comments: