Wednesday, February 06, 2008

In Love. Of Course.

So Sunday I fell in love. Just like that. A girl I've kind of known for a while (peripherally), but she walked into the room in a different light than anything I had ever seen before. Thunderbolt. Beautiful. One look and I felt like I hadn't felt in a long time...I wanna be with this person every second of the day. As long as I'm with her, I'm where I wanna be. The day doesn't count as a day unless I see her; nothing is funny unless she laughs, nothing is sad if she's doesn't cry. If I can't talk to her about it, share it with her, then it doesn't count. Powerful.

Anyways. I did actually talk to her, and plan on talking to her again, which is something new. For the first time in a long time I have someone else to wanna be someone else for; someone to wanna be better for. Yeah yeah yeah "you gotta live for yourself first!" blah blah fucking blah. There are a handful of people in your life that you want to actually become a better person for. And she's one of them. Fuck it all and the drinks are on me, might go in head first this time. You can't put your arms around a might have been.

No comments: