Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hey, Hey Paula...You're Fucking Wasted (and I Love It)

Was last night's performance by Paula the greatest 30 seconds ever on tv? God bless her. Why even hide it anymore? Shouldn't a recurring scene every week be the intern who has to fill up her Coca-Cola cup with vodka and melted-down shoe polish?

As I was bubbling with glee in remembrance of the moment while reading about it here, I see I now owe Paula much more than I had even imagained - along with the stupendous show of stumbling oblivion she gives out every week, thanks to her gaffe last night and the linked article I now have a new game to play:

FIND THE VAGINAL EUPHEMISM:
All six people on stage, including Seacrest, stared blankly (except Syesha Mercado, who wore the furrowed brow of mystification).

Awesome. Paula, really. Thanks for everything.

No comments: