Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sigh. Wtf?

I just landed on The Girls Next Door; a show so horribly stupid that it involves naked chicks at the Playboy Mansion and yet I still don't watch it. And you people should be pretty clear re: the depths of my tv-watching resume by now. But for some reason I stick around for about 30 seconds, and it turns out one of the girls is accompanying her mother to the hospital; Mom is getting a face life. Oooookay. Then the girl is talking about what an effect the surgery will have on her mom's life. Okay. Then she says "this will be the biggest ever change in my life."

Really? Hmm. I would think getting paid to take your clothes off for a magazine, followed by moving into a mansion while sharing an 80 year-old boyfriend in pajamas with 2 other women would be tuff to top, no? Least of all by a face life that isn't even, you know...yours. Am I outta bounds here? Must be a helluva face lift.

No comments: