Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Achy Breaky Media Sucks

On the way home yesterday I picked up a copy of Vanity Fair cause it had my #1 guy RFK on the cover and an article inside about his 1968 campaign. Later on after reading the article I was kinda flippity-flipping through the rest of the mag and without even realizing it I stumbled upon the Miley Cyrus article that has caused such a fuss over the past few weeks. There were basically only two pictures, the two they splashed all over the papers and tv. It's creepy that her pops is in one, but I wouldn't call either of them "sexy." I might call them "bad" however. But the way the media was crying about it, I thought that there were pictures of her in the midst of a goddam bukkake session for fuck's sake. Meanwhile, were it not for all the absurd hullabaloo I would've prolly flipped right through without the "sexy pics" even registering. Nonsense.

No comments: