Monday, May 05, 2008

King Bloggah's Beatdown Update

Well, I guess it's been a while and you're probably wondering what happened when King Bloggah rolled over to Tillary Street two weeks ago to wipe the internet with Verdana's faggoty ass. I think I ate something funny, and then he caught me off guard, and next thing you know yeah, he had somehow jedi-mind-tricked me onto the ground. I don't know what's worse - him beating me, or him actually doing it in a Lord of the Rings costume (I don't know which character it was; I talk to girls whenever possible.)

Anyways. Whatever. Erica got lucky here. But he won't be so lucky in a few weeks when I reschedule his ass-whuppin. If I was Ericoire I'd think about signing up and heading over to Iraq tout suite. In the meantime, join me tomorrow morning for a woodshedding of The Sartorialist. Christ. I have no idea what a sartorialist is, but I hope for his sake it's not Latin for "bleeder." If I'm this douchebag I go ahead and make sure my boyfriend tivos the next coupla weeks wrth of Project Cumway. And more bad nows, Sarty -I'm looking to take out Ericeena's luck on your fucking face. Good luck, dickhead!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

finally, someone who will kick the Sartorialist's ass.

Anonymous said...

... careful where you kick him and don't forget your cup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rROvCnLu9hU