Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wrong, but Insistant.

Interesting article with a Bush interview; as usual he is worried that if Dems had their way we wouldn't devote every single dollar we have and every single American life to getting an NFL team in Iraq. Christ.

“Do I think somebody lied to me?” he said. “No, I don't. I think it was just, you know, they analyzed the situation and came up with the wrong conclusion.”

I may be late to the circle jerk here, but this is the first time I've seen Bush in print admitting they came to the wrong conclusion re: Iraq. Wouldn't realizing this make one try to correct that mistake? Instead of compounding it, which he is insistant on doing? Strange. He's not just in some "God is on our side" fog - he knows it was wrong, and yet continues. Baffling. "Wrong, but Insistant!" should be this guy's epitaph, no?

I went over how two wrongs don't make a right here; does W not fucking read Xmastime??? wtf?

No comments: