Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hillary Pt. 3

We need a President who understands that the genius of America has always depended on the strength and vitality of the middle class.


A dangerous reflex. Remember, the crux of your party used to be Archie Bunker. Today? The "middle class" desperately wants to have their houses taken from them. They're idiots.

If I was running, I would make the middle class chase after me. I would start with rejuvenating the 37 million people below the poverty line that haven't voted in decades cause they haven't mattered. Why would they? I might fail wildly, but I would build a base that would be unmovable.

A funny thing: poor people have been smart enough to quit voting. The middle class has continued to embarrass itself.

XMASTIME/WILBON '12!! :)

No comments: