Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dangerous Precedence

From Yglesias:
Asked why Mr. McCain did not go to Capitol Hill after coming back to Washington to help with negotiations, Mr. Salter replied that “he can effectively do what he needs to do by phone.’’
To which Yglesias asks why McCain had to pretend to suspend his campaign in order to rush physically to Washington last week. Me, I'm fucking relieved - McCain feeling that he had to physically show up in DC to get shit done had set a precedent that I must say I was not in love with. But now that we see this, I'm relieved to know that now I don't hafta walk over to Kam Sing, sit the cooks down and walk them through making my egg foo young. All I gotta do is pick up the phone and POOF! shit gets done! Thank god.

John McCain: Showing Us the Way...AGAIN.

rucky numbers: 11,14,29,41,55,& 58

No comments: