Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"Hi! I"m Curt Schillijng! I'm 8 Years Old! Vote for McCain! I'm Tough Cause I Like War!!"

The other day I noted what a fucking jerkoff Curt Schilling is HERE. And just now I meandered back over to his site, thinking okay there's no way shithead can top himself, and I see THIS.

So...all of Curt's crybaby nonsense about how tuff we need to be when it comes to war etc etc, and he's basically a 40 year-old dude sitting around playing video games. That, of all things, look like this:




oooooooooooh, Warhammer!! Wow! Tough guy!!! That's some serious shit!! That's the real fucking thing!!!!!

Christ.

You'll excuse me Curt if I don't take your thoughts on what real soldiers should do seriously. Dumbass. Hey, if you try you can get theater tickets to see the real Harry Potter NAKED!!! And he's a WIZARD!!!! oooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!

No comments: