Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hittin the Books!

I think it's great that they've shipped Palin over to the UN for a crash course on world leaders. Meeting them, studying up. Memorizing their Facebook info. Hey, education is great! Even Laura Bush said so, and she's the Librarian in Chief, right?
...she said Palin still lacks sufficient foreign policy experience. "Of course she doesn't have that," Laura Bush said. But she added, "I think she is a very quick study."

Good for Sarah! Hitting the books! I'm just glad she didn't make a snippy comment in her convention speech towards Obama, saying something like oh, I dunno, like the American presidency is not supposed to be a journey of "personal discovery." Right? I mean if she had said that, or if she had said that this world of threats and dangers is not just a community, and it doesn't just need an organizer then she'd come off looking like an asshole, right?

GO GET 'EM PIT BULL!!!!

No comments: