Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Shits Gottsta Stop, Chapter One


Every picture I see of Madonna on her tour nowadays has her "rocking" with a guitar. Wtf? Oh wow, look at you...we should take you seriously as a M U S I C I A N now!!!!! Wow! You did it!!

Guess what? We only know you exist because 25 years ago you slobbered your pussy all over a stage in wedding dress like a mop. Then you became even more and more famous for being a complete rampant slut in front of anyone who would watch. Nobody gives two shits if you can hold us spellbound by playing an instrument. You make about $4 billion a show, you can hire someone to dig Hendrix up and make him fucking play. For fuck's sake, unless you're gonna come cram the thing up my ass while gently jerking me off and whispering "My Blue Heaven" into my ear put the fucking guitar down and get back to rolling around in your torn drawers and tonguing the microphone like me with my head in a KFC bucket.

SHITS. GOTTSTA. STOP.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Ewww, that picture is gross! Madge, gay men aren't impressed by axes.

Nerdhappy said...

Preach Brother Preach!

Rambler said...

that was some gross imagery, even for you.