Monday, November 10, 2008

Soapbox Time!

The other day I rubbed my mitts with gleee "oooooooooh, let's see what Charlie Daniels has to say about the election!!" and of course he was FURIOUS!!! He never once mentioned Barack Obama's name, but he did use the phrase "lynch mob," so i guess for Charlie that's close enough. I was gonna post on some of his dumber lines, but decided fuck it, I'll scratch my balls instead (same reason I decided never to be a productive citizen.)

Just now I went back to the "soapbox" and he has another post...blah blah blah some liberal is lying to us all, blah blah blah. Was about to leave the site when I noticed something - apparently Charlie has recently learned the word "tacit," as he's used it in his last two posts. Hmm. Sticks out like a sore thumb.

If he uses it again in his next one, I promise some good ol' shit-kickin in the bread pan-pickin out dough Xmastime laughs!!!

DO IT, CHARLIE!! I DARE YOU, YOU STUPID FAT FUCK!!!!! :)

No comments: