Wednesday, December 10, 2008

At a Loss

Something you people already know about me is that if there's one thing I know, it's women. Not much mystery for me there, peeps. But the last piece of the puzzle that I am completely at a loss about is hair extensions. As in, what the fuck are these? I saw a show yesterday where women went into a store full of extensions to buy. Wtf...are these tings everywhere? Do a lot of women do this, or just actresses hitting the red carpet? Is this real hair - would I be able to spot hair extensions if I was next to them? How long have they been around? I must admit - unlike knowing how to outrageously satisfy a woman in bed or reading her mind on a daily basis re: what she wants or doesn't want regardless of what she actually says, hair extensions are completely baffling.

No comments: