Friday, December 05, 2008

OJ

I don't know every fact of the OJ case, I have not studied it, but it don't quite sit right with me. I mentioned HERE before how incredulous I was that no jurors were black. I don't know exactly what he did, but I don't think he kicked down a door and shoved some glocks in anyone's face - his sentence seems very steep, and reeks of "ha, we got you this time!!!" I'm not sure I'm ready to call him the second-most hated man in America as Kiko Jones does, since as long as Steven Tyler is alive I'd like to think he has a solid hold on that spot, but this whole thing ain't settlin right with me.

3 comments:

Kiko Jones said...

Yeah, then there's that other thing about two black people being dismissed from the jury. I don't have any info as to why, but still...

Xmastime said...

ridiculous. and I could live with 3 minutes going by without Fred Goldman popping up on my tv.

Whirling House said...

So, don't watch TV then.