Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Xmastime Sunday Brunch Radio Hour!

I agree with the UG. This dude, whose Memphis band (Compulsive Gamblers?) I loved and I thought I put on one of my brunches, but I didnt, is awesome. I've prolly heard 11 songs, each one is great. I thought I had put that song on one of my radio spots, but I guess I didn't.

Radio Silence Episode, in observance of Pearl Harbor.

Listen to My Heart (live) – Ramones
Listen To My Heart - The Ramones

Nadine – Chuck Berry
Nadine (Is It You?) - Chuck Berry


The Nerd/Turkey Song - Wreckless Eric
The Nerd/Turkey Song - Wreckless Eric

Caitlin Cries - Chopper
Caitlin Cries - Chopper

All I Know – Art Garfunkel
All I Know - Art Garfunkel

Teenage Head
Teenage Head - The Flamin Groovies

Floormats - Bombpop
Floormats - BombPop

Some Assembley Required – Bombpop
Some Assembley Required - BombPop

Horse to Water – REM
Horse To Water - R.E.M.

No One Ever Sings About the Horses – The Undecided
Nobody Sings About the Horses.mp3 -

No comments: