Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Strange Kudos.

Mukluks Tip: Andrew Sullivan.
“History will be the judge of my decisions, but when I walked out of the Oval Office this morning, I left with the same values that I took to Washington eight years ago." - George W. Bush

I know that like his wearing his own willful ignorance like a Cub Scout Jerking Off Merit Badge of Honor he thinks his being completely impervious to change is somehow a virtue, but I don't know how great him keeping the "same values" is when those "values" were being a disinterested, smug, working-only-for-the rich good ol' boy with daddy issues in the first place. I don't know how proud of yourself you should be to know that NOBODY would be surprised to learn that if you could've treated a city and it's people like you did during Katrina in, say, 1997 as governor, you would've.

No comments: