Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cap Doffed, Mr. Cantor

In his desperate bid to be the guy that drives the GOP party bus completely off a cliff, Eric Cantor has finally done something both impressive and previously unimaginable: embarrassed Aerosmith.

Wow. Would love to be in the meeting with these two jagoffs, right?

Joe Perry: Steve, it looks like this guy is using one of our songs.
Steven Tyler: zippity-bop-ba-doawawaawa-bizzop!!! Yoooooow!
Joe Perry: Should we let him?
Steven Perry: zeeeeeowwwawawow! You know, I'm really a drummer! Pah-POW!!!
Joe Perry: Are we getting paid for this?
Steven Perry: Yowza-yowza-zappo, Ja-ja-ja-ja-jaded!!!
Joe Perry: (mumbles)
Steven Perry: Zappity-zap-zap! You know, I'm really a drummer!!!!!
Joe Perry: do you think I look like Meadow's fiance on The Sopranos?
Steven Perry: wowza-poppin, slappity-doo!!!! Don't wanna close my eyes, cause I'd miss you baby, and I don't wanna miss a thingPA-DITTY-ZZZZIT, I'm really a drummer!!!

Also: I just realized that the music for this other right-wing radio guy is The Replacements' classic Alex Chilton. I don't wanna be jerk, but that seems weird.

No comments: