Friday, February 27, 2009

Wow! Beyonce is Soooooo Nice!!!!!!!

This fucking shit drives me bananas. WOW!! You're somewhat of a human! unreal!!! I'm blown away at how gracious you are, pretending we inhabit the same planet!!

As I've said before HERE.
9) “If you saw me at home, you’d see how normal I am!”
If I had a nickel for every time I’ve read/seen some dipshit model or actress saying this I’d have about $14. Hot chicks love to ASTOUND us that gee, at home she just wears jeans and a t-shirt!! Wow!!! Just like a normal person! Unbelievable!! Cause I guess we would normally picture you lolling about at home in a birdbath filled with the blood of the cast of “Gone with the Wind”, wearing dresses made of solid gold and steak from Peter Lugers. Give me a fucking break. I would normally picture you at home in some sort of casual attire, it’s not a big deal. Unless of course you’re Carnie Wilson, in which case I picture you face down in a bath tub filled with gravy while hooked up to your home liposuction kit.

No comments: