Thursday, March 05, 2009

Jim Cramer Neeeds to Shut the Fuck Up

I see that like Rush Limburgerwithcheeseandthenwipethecheeseundermymantittiesanddeepfrythatcheesetoo, Jim Cramer has gleefully found himself in a position to pretend the White House gives two shits about whether or not he lives, dies or grows shrooms out of his crack. And has "responded to the White House" with a couple hundred words about what a fighting, financial whiz he is.

I don't know a lot about Jim Cramer. I don't know his life story. But I do know that he has spent at the least the past coupla years screaming into a tv camera, telling people what to do with their money. Maybe he's been good at it, I don't know. But as we're seeing that every "expert" and pundit has been pretty much wrong about everything over the last few years, I'm guessing he's probably been about as shitty as everyone else. So maybe after playing an at least loud part in flushing millions of people's money down the shitter, Jim Cramer needs to simply shut the fuck up for a while.

No comments: