Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What's It Going to Fucking Take?

I've been on the record many times throughout the years re: the only feeling worse than having your balls chewed off by a band of not-so-nice squirrels is sitting in a bar talking to your friends and then seeing a DJ setting up. Grrrrr. And now I see that DJ Adam, whoever the fuck that's supposed to be, not only survived that plane crash with the Blink-182 guy, but was supposed to be on the Buffalo flight that crashed with no survivors, but canceled at the last minute.

I can't say I believe in God - but it is comforting to think that not only might there actually be a God, but he's also trying to get rid of these fucking worthless DJ jagoffs too. Keep trying, big guy!!! Hey, sometimes it takes til the third time til I'm successful in converting a lady friend to a paramour!*






*obviously a lie to make God feel better.

No comments: