Friday, April 17, 2009

Attention: Facebook People

I do not need you to fill up all the space on the internet telling me what day of the week it is. “One more day til the weekend!!” “It’s Friday!!” Like yourself, I live on Planet Earth. I follow the same calendar system as yourself. I do not spend my days and nights in a vacuum tube of sensory deprivation; my circadian rhythm is in fact both human and American. I am surrounded by clocks and calendars; at no part of the week am I completely stumped re: what the fuck day it is. So quit wasting my fucking time announcing the days of the week and get back to shots of you at the pool in a 2-piece when you were 17. For fuck’s sake.

ps - I also don’t need your fucking weather updates. If I wanna know the weather I will either 1) hang my balls out a window or 2) go to one of the 6,860,000 more credible weather websites since I am already online...unfortunately, reading you announce the fucking weather.

2 comments:

mamalizza said...

tgif! and boy is it sunny!

ps- gisele's a buttherface.

Xmastime said...

as in my face would love to meet her butt!!

hiyooooooooooooooooo!!!! :)