Sunday, April 05, 2009

Big East

One thing not a lot of people know about me is that I've met Bruce Springsteen. I mean, it's just not something I go around telling people about. If you know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone I know, you MIGHT hear something about it, but it's really just one of those things I keep to myself, really. Just kinda how I am, I guess.

Which is the same way I am about the Big East landing ZERO teams in the NCAA Final. We all know I hate the Big East; there's no need for me to point out how funny it is that after fielding 86 teams in the tourney they're gonna come away with no hardware. I mean, I'm just not that kinda guy - yes, I played the game when I was a young man; yes I can see a league and instantly break down how good they really are; yes my beloved ACC is likely to win Monday night. But I'm just not the kinda guy to lord it that over people who do like the Big East. They know what they've done wrong, I'm just too gracious a guy to point it out, I guess.

I've also been told I have perfect lips. But you will not hear about it from me. Just the kind of guy I am, I guess. I mean, it's just not something I go around telling people about.

No comments: