Monday, April 27, 2009

Club Rules

First of all, if I am in a club watching a band and turn into one of those guys that takes a picture of the band with his phone and texts it to you then yes, that makes me gay.

BUT.

Having done that - what possibly goes through your head to think "hey, great picture from Xmas - looks like that band is really rocking. I should call him right now!!"

Hey numbnuts - obviously I am in a small room with a band that's playing crushingly loud guitar rock. And you know this because I have LITERALLY SENT YOU A PICTURE OF IT. I am not in a quiet cafe as a hologram of the band appears, the picture is not something I doodled at the library. My ear are being clubbed with the hammer of the gods - maybe I won't be able to chitchat about the Gossip Girls at this moment, n'est-pas?

Grr.

No comments: