Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Rave Review!!

One of the more surprising pleasures I've gotten out of not having a tv plugged in is that I had to listen to last night's NCAA Title game on the radio. Now, as you may know, I grew up hating the Big East and, in particular, Georgetown, whose coach was John Thompson. And when I realized he was an announcer for the game on the radio, I was like "fucking christ."

But fucking a, I LOVED "Coach" on the radio - everything he says is funny, and said in such a slow, thick way that makes it even funnier. His dry manner is the fucking antidote to Vitale. I found myself pissed it took me til the last game of the year to find this out, and I want more. Coach - my new guy!!






"Get in here, Xmas!!!"







ps - weird that Roy Williams has a many championships at UNC as Dean?

No comments: