Friday, April 24, 2009

Time To Make the Doughnuts

I’m pretty much blind as a bat - in boot camp I did so poorly on my marksmanship test that it took the instructor several minutes to realize that I had actually been shooting at the wrong target altogether. It’s not often you leave a grouchy drill instructor speechless, but I did it. So thinking about having a career that involved wielding a gun was pretty much out of the picture.

Which is why all the GOP talk that torture is worth it because it worked one time is heartening to me - it means I can finally become a cop, since apparently one can go running down the street blindly spraying bullets and killing dozens of people as long as one of the bullets hits the bad guy. So I’m signing off here to go to the police academy!! Yes!

Hey, I’ll bring a video camera - Police Academy 8: What Time is It, Bad Guys? It’s Xmastime!

No comments: