Monday, April 20, 2009

TV People are Very Smart

Speaking of Perez I see on his site that the other Kardashian sisters are getting their own show. And I guess the producers are worried it might be mildly interesting enough for people to watch it, so they've thoughtfully made sure to let people know that Kim Kardashian will NOT be on the show. Other than reminding me to use Kim the next time I "tap the keg," it reminds me of how disappointing it is when the stripper actually appears onstage. Hey, sometimes you just wanna look at a steel pole and a big black curtain for a few hours.

Taking Kim outta the equation is also like when 10 years ago everybody got excited about those fucking meat dehydrator things. "YES!! FINALLY we can get that pesky flavorful juice out of the meat!!!"

No comments: